My Latest Tweet

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here's A Fun Photo Gift Idea


When I think of photo gifts, they usually include calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and that sort of thing. I came across another idea at giftholidayidea.com that I think is really neat, and that I may do:

Make a customized memory game using your own photos: print small (wallet sized) pictures, two of each, so that you have enough pairs to play the game (this is the game where you lay cards face down and players take turns flipping them over to try and find matches).

My kids would LOVE this - a memory game using pictures of themselves, our pets, our family and friends, just to name a few. I could even take a few pictures of their favourite toys to make it even more appealing to them.

That sounds almost as much fun for me to make as it would be for them to play, lol. I know what I'll be doing later while they're in school!

No comments: